Meet Michele Etheridge
You're In Good Hands
I am a Board Certified, Licensed Acupuncturist and a Member of the Acupuncturist Association of Oriental Medicine. I graduated with a Masters of Science Degree in Acupuncture from Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture. Previously, I graduated from St. Lukes Hospital School of Nursing and for the past 30 years have been a Registered Nurse in the hospital setting.
This experience is what got me interested in seeking other forms of healing with a more natural approach. My 30 years of experience in the Western medical field has given me a strong understanding of the medical needs of people. This knowledge, bridged with Oriental medicine can provide the best treatment for many medical and physical issues.
Memberships and Affiliations
• Diplomate in Acupuncture from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Board Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Arizona (L.Ac.)
• Member of the Arizona Society of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture
• Member of the American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• Better Business Bureau Member
Michele is a Chandler Acupuncturist serving the Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa and Tempe communities.